Is This You?
If you’re about to embark on your kitchen or bath renovation project, you may have already done some homework. But maybe you’ve stalled—so many choices, where to start? Or maybe you’ve given up, disappointed because you feel like you can’t afford the luxury of a custom kitchen or bath. But you do want the best-looking and functioning space possible.
Unfortunately, home improvement shows lead us to believe that kitchen renovations and bathroom remodels must be expensive, and that there will always be surprises. But I’m here to tell you that it doesn’t have to be that way.
I work with a variety of situations with a wide range of budgets. Do any of these situations sound familiar?
• An old appliance (or several) broke down, and the new appliances you want to get don’t fit in your current space—either they are bigger than your old model and you have to modify your cabinetry to get it to fit, or the look of old cabinetry with shiny, new appliances is not working for you.
• You just bought a home that needs some updates in the kitchen or bath (or both!), but your budget has to go a long way. You don’t want to wait five or ten years to afford the kitchen and bath of your dreams. You want to get a fresh, updated look that will blend with the adjoining rooms, so you can start enjoying your new home sooner rather than later.
• You’ve lived in and loved your home for many years. Maybe even raised a family there. Now that the kids are grown, or your own lifestyle has changed, you are ready to renovate your functional areas.
• You are a busy homeowner, and you need your kitchen and bathroom renovation project to go smoothly. You need someone to manage the timeline and call you in to get your selections as they are needed.
• You have a custom project, like a new construction or period restoration, and you need someone who’s skilled at listening to your ideas, who has an eye for detail and who can help you execute the total look.
If any of these situations sound familiar, my approach can be a great match. I trust that you also have your own situation and story, and I’d like to hear from you. Find out what you have to do to get a beautiful space that meets your needs and reflects your style.
If you already know you’d like to come in for a free, no-obligation design consultation, contact me today.